Mohammad Shafiee bin Haji Mohd Kassim
Department of International Organisations
Tel: (673) 2261177/2261291
Fax: (673) 2262070
Hajah Masurai binti Haji Masri
Deputy Head of Mission
Technical Assistance Division.
Tel: (673) 2261177
Fax: (673) 2230903
Haji Farhan bin POKPM DP Haji Abdul Ghani
Acting Assistant Director
Jihan Nabilah binti DP Haji Awang Abdul Rahman
Department of International Organisations.
Fax: (673) 2262070email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Victor Cheong Kit Kheong
Department of International Organisation
Brunei Darussalam and CFTC
of these projects are in the areas of public sector development, economic
development and human development.
- Brunei Darussalam has also actively participated in programmes offered by the
CFTC since 1985. More than 700 officers have participated in
CFTC seminars/trainings/workshops both abroad and in the country.
Roles of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade on Commonwealth Fund for Technical Cooperation (CFTC)
- Department of International Organisations (DIO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs and
Trade is the Primary Contact Points (PCP).
- The Department acts as the "Coordinating Agency" between National Point of
Contacts (POCs) and the
Commonwealth Secretariat (COMSEC) on CFTC related matters.
Specific Roles of DIO
- Compile and examine the proposals submitted by agencies. (Guideline for project
submission as appear as Annex I)
- Once the proposal is in order, DIO will submit it to the relevant Divisions within the
- Received CFTC offers from Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Disseminate to relevant agencies:-
- Forms to be filled and approved by respective authorities (GIDD form as
appear as Annex II);
- Compile nominations received.
- Endorsement by PCP, MOFAT.
- Forward to the Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Notify successful candidates awarded under CFTC:-
- Award forms to be signed by participant.
- Provide flight itineraries.
- Case study paper(s) to be prepared.
- Report(s) is to be submitted (in English) to the Commonwealth Secretariat
through MOFAT (sample model of report and questionnaire as appear as
Workflow of communications between Commonwealth Secretariat and national point of contacts
Copyright © 2017 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. All rights reserved
Privacy Statement |