On-Line Recruitment Form
Job Vacancies in International Organisation
Job Vacancies in International Organisations
The Government of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam encourages qualified Brunei citizens to consider employment opportunities with international organisations such as United Nations, ASEAN, OIC and others.
1) Head Executive Supportive Division(click here )2) Assistant Director/Head of Disaster Management & Humanitarian Assistance Division (click here )3) Senior Officer Education , Youth & Sport Division(click here )4) Senior Officer Executive Support Division (click here )
United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2017
Brunei Darussalam is a participating country and eligible nationals are strongly encouraged to apply!
The UN Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is an entry exam for future young professionals to start a career as an international civil servant in the United Nations Secretariat. Applications will be accepted from 23 June until 22 August 2017 (open for 60 days) through the UN's online recruitment platform: careers.un.org.
Criteria for participation:
The exam will be held for nationals of a participating country with a Bachelor's degree or at least a 3-year equivalent degree relevant to the job networks covered by the exam. Applicants must also be younger than 32 years and be fluent in English and/or French.
Job networks covered in 2017:
1) Political, Peace and Humanitarian;
2) Management and Administration;
3) Public Information and Conference Management.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted through the UN's recruitment platform: careers.un.org
Brochure: UN YPP 2017 Flyer (30 June 2017).pdf
Applicants are strongly encouraged to make use of the following resources:
• YPP page on the UN Careers Portal: careers.un.org/YPP.
• UN Careers social media:
Copyright © 2017 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. All rights reserved
Privacy Statement |