Millennium Development Goals
Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger.
Achive universal primary education
Promote gender equality and empower women.
Reduce child mortality.
Improve maternal health.
Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other diseases.
Ensure environmental sustainability
A global partnership for development
- Background Information (including reference to the involvement of other development partners/agencies)
- Purpose of Project and Immediate Objectives
- Description / Design of the Project
- Details of Department/ Organisation Managing the Project
- Assessment of Anticipated Outcomes (including identification of beneficiaries and impact of the project)
- National and/ or Regional Relevance (Brunei Darussalam's Vision 2035, Commonwealth Strategic Plan, UN Millennium development Goals)
- Assessment of Sustainability (including references to institutional and capacity building as described in project design)
- Any Implication of the Project for:
1. Gender Issues
2. Environmental Considerations
3. Poverty alleviation
4. Human Rights
- Proposed Time Table and Duration
- Any Known Cost Implications (including any local or other contribution)
- Logical Framework
In addition, for experts:
- Line Position-(Operational or Advisory)
- Terms of Reference / Job Description
- Skill/Experience/Qualifications Required
- Proposed Reporting Relationships
- Indication of Inputs by Government Institutions
- Arrangements for Provision of Counterparts
Copyright © 2017 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. All rights reserved
Privacy Statement |